What will you do?
- Design, develop, debug and implement software for new and existing games.
- Work closely with artists, designers, QA and other engineers to develop immediate solutions.
- Collaborate with users to optimise and add interesting new features to improve the gaming experience.
- Work closely with server engineers to ensure the integrity and reliability of the system.
And this is what we need from you:
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience with Unity.
- Knowledge in SOA, SOAP, XML, JSON, REST methodologies
- Very strong communication skills and a collaborative approach.